Dr Rachel Rud, BA (Hons). DClinPsy. CPsychol.
I am a qualified Clinical Psychologist, and I live and work in Jersey in the Channel Islands.
I have been working in mental health services since 2001 both in Jersey and in the UK. My specialisms include:
- Therapeutic interventions using relational approaches such as CAT
- Working with teams to develop their understanding of trauma and to support them to reflect on the work that they do.
Whether I am working with an individual or providing training and consultation to a team, my motivation is to use collaborative approaches to reduce suffering, increase wellbeing and overcome stigma.
My most recent post was in the Learning Disability Service for the Government of Jersey where I led the psychology team.
My professional qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and European Studies, a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and a Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy.
- I am an accredited member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC),
- a Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society (CPsychol),
- and an accredited therapist and supervisor with the Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapists (ACAT).